Jasmine Sanders, the American supermodel commonly referred to as the Golden Barbie-her social media name, has appeared in top publications such as Vogue, Esquire, and GQ is now the cover star of InStyle.
Her spread features cool fall styles by the likes of Prada, Dior and Chloe, but what we can’t stop staring at are her curls!
Her “I woke up like this” curls take natural texture to a breezy new level. If you are wondering how to make your curls look absolutely effortless, we’ve got the how-to for you.
- Step 1: After washing, add a nickel-size of Hypnotic Curl Calmer liberally to damp hair
- Step 2: Rub a nickel-size of Elixir Defrizzing Gel between palms. Apply to damp or dry hair, raking through from roots to ends.
- Step 3: Use a wide-tooth comb or detangling brush and brush though the entire head to really saturate product from roots to ends
- Step 4: Dry hair using a diffuser attachment circulating around the head, flip center mohawk section from side to side to allow manipulation of volume
- Step 5: Finish with Glint Texture and Shine Spray, using fingers to tousle hair and reactive natural texture
Check out Jasmine’s spread in Instyle below.
All photos courtesy of Fashion Gone Rogue.